Re: Lubuntu Alternate CD images exist -- please test!

Julien,

as you know I'm on a 3G device so cannot pull and test iso's, I'm hopeful
from our conversation that both the alternate and LiveCD builds will be up
and running by Tuesday and complete.With both of the critical (but
different) bugs resolved? Then your good self and the iso team can
concentrate on getting the 'standard' iso build working?

Is this a realistic time scale?