Lubuntu iso-testing

Hello, and sorry to be a pain in the neck. I'm likely just being impatient but I'd rather ask a dumb question than make a wrong assumption.

I noticed from Launchpad activity that some iso-testing began several hours ago so I've checked the iso-tracker a few times and there is an Lubuntu live image:

http://iso.qa.ubuntu.com/qatracker/info/6300

So I double-checked my subscriptions and I am subscribed to Lubuntu desktop testing so I just wanted to be sure there was not a QA-testing glitch of some sort, what with Lubuntu being the new kid on the block :^)

Apologies again, I've seen from following several bugs that you are very busy, and I really hate being a pest.

As always thanks for all that you do, I hope Canonical knows what a great asset you are to the community.

Lance

Follow ups