The Team

hiyas,

thanks for the praise, but to be honest the fact that the various devs and
support people across Lubuntu have not kick-banned me and are always polite
when I ask for information to pass on to people along with them all being
eagle eyed at documentation and keeping everyone 'in the loop' is a
testament to them.

Where it not for our devs, artwork, support, admin etc. people Lubuntu
simply would not exist and I would have nothing to report. Whilst in some
peoples eyes I am more vocal, it is these people who deserve the praise. I
do see some of the 26 hour days these people put in. They are the true
stars. I'd also like to add that the Canonical team who are responsible for
the 'official builds' have also been burning the midnight oil. These people
are the true stars, an example being Stephan bringing LSC from idea on the
'wish list' to about 'beta' in a few weeks.

I repeat, it is an absolute honour to be able to help in my little, limited,
way for Lubuntu to arrive. It is needed. As to if Julien, Mario, PCMan etc.
would, with hind sight, ever embark on creating Lubuntu? You'd have to ask
them. I'm just glad they did and continue to do so.

"Fortune favours the brave", we have picked up some outstanding people along
the way - they just seem to appear as if by magic when we need them,
catching a person familiar with qa testing of iso stuff is another of
those... when we need some one, some one turns up. I'll leave it to julien
to put the credits in, but we really do have a good team. Experts to help,
and newcommers to ensure we have a friendly system for them to use.

Thanks for assisting us on the qa side.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw