Me, again

Hi,

as we got the Lubuntu beta 1's  out  Please appreciate that for me, official
Lubuntu is very new. For those in charge of getting the iso's fixed I will
buy a drink for.

We've have had https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Testing up as our area for a
while, with the little pause between beta 1 and beta 2, if some of you good
people could have a crawl over it and let me know what I need to alter to
bring in both the QA releases and daily ones. As an aside, I did not see any
apple mac iso's available, they were there earlier under daily builds - Whom
should I ask about that.

(I'm going to murder the Lunbunteer who down loaded & verified the alternate
image whilst I had dinner with my parents :P ) Whilst I am not the 1st to
test things, as an admin I do track them :)

Thank you to all for the kindness you have shown the baby of the family.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/phillw