Re: Facebook and LXDE Forum

Hi Everyone,

@Phill:
Never mind, I know you are busy and thank you for directing me on how to
reply. I didn't want to hit reply all previously because I was in need to
make sure if I have to or not. Now, I know I need to do that for faster
answers :)
I'm sorry for being in hurry but as you know, I'm still new and need some
time to get used to these kind of things. My apology.

@Mario:
Thanks for you, Mario and it's my pleasure to join you guys :)

1- I didn't find that channel, could you please post me the link again?
I joined OFTC but when I searched for lxde, I didn't find it.

2- I don't mind at all and I agree with that. I need to know them and they
need to know me :)

I do agree and that is exactly what I want at the moment. Taking care of
"spam" because I noticed there are a lot of them and other stuff. Being a
"Super Admin" is too early for me. I need to prove myself first and need to
know the other guys first.

Thank you Mario and Phill as always and good luck Phill with your trip. I
think I need to check my teeth because I haven't done that in ages.

Regards,
Ali

--
Best Regards