Re: Audio Conf for Lubuntu

Oh, I agree with you 100%.  The issues I presented were not meant to
disagree with what you were suggesting.  Simply pointing out alsamixer
shortcomings.   It looks a little crude and it doesn't look like anything
that "should" be used in a modern OS, but it is needed and it works.

I've needed to use alsamixer to get the mic working on the last 4 laptops
I've purchased.

Tim

On Thu, Sep 8, 2011 at 11:40 AM, Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset <jpxsat@xxxxxxxxx