From: Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-desktop] Release meeting status
To: "lubuntu-desktop" <lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 9, 2011, 11:02 AM

Hi,

I do a summary of the Lubuntu developpement each week for the release
meeting. If you are interested, I add them to this page :
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/ReleaseStatus/Oneiric
If you have something to mention before the meeting (each Friday),
please send me a mail before, so I can have a look at it.