Re: Testing, and md5sums that vary???

Hiyas Josh,

things get a little more complicated when you take into account that some
people prefer SHA's. The download page that people are directed to does also
have the SHA1's and SHA256's for those who prefer to use them. the column
for md5's is historical, and back to when we used to spin our own images.
The iso's once running, do have the option to check the cd before you
install so you can still work 'offline' once you have your image. This
further checks that cd burn was successful. There is nothing worse than
trying to install a corrupt CD!