Fw: Re: Testing, and md5sums that vary???

It appears that I forgot the team twice in a row. Sorry :^(

Lance

--- On Sat, 9/10/11, Lance <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Lance <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Lubuntu-desktop] Testing, and md5sums that vary???
To: "Phill Whiteside" <phillw@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Saturday, September 10, 2011, 5:49 PM

IMHO that looks fine. The download link displays the official Ubuntu DL links, and the md5sum link displays the actual Ubuntu official info. I think now that we're officially part of Ubuntu it's always best to use their info.

I'm not sure how to handle older links, like  Alpha 3. That's a dead link, the same is true for Ubuntu itself. Outside of hardcore testers who wants an old image anyway ;^)

Of course this will all change with 12.04 and beyond because we'll always want to provide DL info for all supported versions of Lubuntu. Once official support ends then it should, and must, get harder to find those images.

As always, thanks for all you do,

Lance