Fw: Lubuntu beta 2 iso-test images not showing up

Thought I should share what I'm doing ;^)

--- On Mon, 9/19/11, Lance <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Lance <lbsolost@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Lubuntu beta 2 iso-test images not showing up
To: "Jean-Baptiste Lallement" <jean-baptiste@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, September 19, 2011, 11:53 AM

Sorry to be the constant nuisance that I know I am ;^(

When I click on the Lubuntu test image links I just get:

"No image found for this build"

I'm beginning from the new build notification in my mailbox.

During Beta 1 testing I just used the corresponding daily images and made sure to mention exactly what image I was using, but can we fix this?

As always I appreciate all you do. I know you're facing many difficult tasks.

Many thanks in advance,

Lance

Follow ups