From: Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Lubuntu-desktop] Lubuntu Oneiric Beta 2 released
To: "lubuntu-desktop" <lubuntu-desktop@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, September 23, 2011, 8:55 AM

    Hi,

    Following the announce for Ubuntu, Lubuntu Beta 2 is also available
    for
    testing. You can find it on

    http://cdimage.ubuntu.com/lubuntu/releases/oneiric/beta-2/

    A quick summary of important changes since Beta 1 :

    * Bug fixes.

    Know issues :

     * Include apt-xapian-index : http://pad.lv/798437

     * Installer require 4.6 Gb of free space : http://pad.lv/819538

     * Ubiquity broken icon switcher : http://pad.lv/830898

     * Update icons on desktop for persitent mode broken :
    http://pad.lv/837470

     * Firefox locales installed : http://pad.lv/820056

     * Fallback icons on notification area broken : http://pad.lv/819542
    and http://pad.lv/820080

     * Not able to install virtualbox drivers after installation from
    desktop ISO : http://pad.lv/854995

     * Entries with "Lubuntu" are not translated on the boot menu on any
    Lubuntu ISO : http://pad.lv/855977

    Happy testing