Re: Lubuntu 11.10 Beta 2 - Testing

Hi Gabriel,

You most welcome :)

Then, you need to press Fn+F11 so that your NumLock got activated? then If
I'm not wrong, "numlockx" won't effect you unless you press Fn+F11. So
simply don't :P

I don't see there's a problem but again, it's a matter of personal opinion
and some other people may disagree with me.
After all, it's up to the developers to include this small app :)