Re: Extend desktop across dual monitors -- a feature I would like to see in Lubuntu 12.xx

Thanks Phill,

I will try GrandR and see how it works on my laptops later today/tonight.
Both are fairly new so there probably won't be any surprises.  One is
running Lubuntu and the other has Peppermint Two.

Tim