Howto Configure Audio Output

Hi, all,

I was wondering how I can configure the audio output on my current
lubuntu 11.04. It had been working fine through the built-in speaker
of my netbook(ASUS 1005PXD) since my installation. For the past few
days, I've been using a wireless headphone to watch video via Gnome
Mplayer. Today, when I want to revert back to the built-in speaker, I
can not find a way to do it. Currently, the sound can not be heard
when Audacious or Gnome Mplayer is playing back something. Moreover, I
am not able to find a way to configure the global audio output from
the default programs.

Your hints will be highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

--
WANG, Xiaoyun
Shanghai, China

Follow ups