Re: Idea for LSC

Le 10/13/2011 03:29 PM, Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset a écrit :
> I was wondering if something like this
> (http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=56282) could be
> implemented on LSC.
> The main goal of it is to be able to control from one place the
> default apps of the system to open the files.
>
> Something similar exists in pcmanfm, but it must be done extension by
> extension. The proposal, is that it can be done in just one place.
>
> What do you think?
I like the idea, but LSC is probably not the better place to implement
this. A separate program is probably the best, merging also the
functionalities from the pcmanfm one.

I started to work on something related to this idea. We will have time
to discuss this, let's rest on this release day before talking about
next version :)