Re: Rename LSC?

Hello Glenn,

I think that would be easier if Lubuntu is not yet an official variant of
Ubuntu. Now, it's an official variant, I think (NOT sure) we need to be as
close as possible to Canonical's Approaches and style but perhaps I'm wrong
:)

IMHO, what could be much better is having our own applications. I mean, LXDE
Applications. Instead of using GNOME or XFCE Power Management, we develop
our own application. Instead of using GNOME-Player, we create our own, etc.

As for other developers from other projects, I'm not that sure they will
involve themselves. As far as I know, everyone is busy with his/her own
project.

I'm trying to find some free time to come up with new ideas for LXDE but not
at the moment, I'm busy with too many things.

Thanks and keep it up :)