Re: Lubuntu.net and screencasts

Hi Mario,

Were you hosting these directly on lubuntu.net or were they just pointers to
a different area (I think it was the latter), if it is the former then I can
pop them on my server whilst the new hosting system is brought on-line and
update the help area of our wiki. If the latter then I can get the wiki
updated pretty quickly. In both cases I need to get the topics & links.