Re: Lubuntu.net and screencasts

If you are talking about the Wiki Pages, I don't mind to update that myself
if you are busy.

If you are talking about the website (lubuntu.net), then any idea when that
will be? just an approximate date will be great.

Thank you so much!

P.S.
Lubuntu Screencasts on my signature now (Ubuntu Forum).
http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822