Re: [ PCManFM ] Trash - Adding Trash to Desktop

Another question:
In Nautilus, there is a great package: "nautilus-image-converter". With one
click, you can re-size multiple images.
I have no idea how to do that on LXDE/Lubuntu.

Any idea?
Any future plans to add that to PCManFM?

I know there are other applications/approaches to resize but I'm looking for
the fastest one.

Thanks!