Re: [12.04] - Lubuntu 12.04 on Ubuntu Forum - Suggestions

Hi Chris,

Thank you for that, I already know about it :D and I already know who
removed it but no big deal. I'm doing my job as a member of this family and
helping out. If someone decided that the contents I'm adding is not going
to help and removed it without even asking me then what shall I say? I'm
still new and maybe he/she knows better :)

Thanks!