Re: Users experience improvements - Summary of the session

Hi Julien,

Shall I post this email of yours in my thread on Ubuntu Forum?

Waiting for your confirmation :)

Thanks!

On Tue, Nov 1, 2011 at 8:10 PM, Julien Lavergne <gilir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> This is a summary of the points we discussed during the session at UDS.
> It's a list of points I planned to implement for the next cycle :
>
> - Lightdm enable by default for Alpha 1
> - Multi-screen configuration : not easy to configure with lxrandr.
> Solution : Extend lxsession to accept configuration from other utility like
> arandr.
> - Lxsession options / services : Add possibility to configure applications
> by default, and to enable them or not (screensaver, power-management ...)
> - lubuntu-software-center : Add by default, but keep synaptic.
>
> I may have more time to do more items, but I can't guaranty it. You can
> find the list of other possible items on the blueprint :
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/other-lubuntu-p-users-experience
>
> If anyone have questions or concerns, please send a mail to the mailing.
> We have another session this afternoon, so we can discuss those topics
> during it.
>
> The plan is to close the discussions on main changes during the week of
> the UDS, to start working earlier on those items.
>
> Regards,
> Julien Lavergne

Best Regards,

*A.J
amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Blog <http://amjjawad.wordpress.com> | My Wiki
Page<https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad>| My
Launchpad <https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> | My Ubuntu Forum
Profile<http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*~ My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words || ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short** ~ *