Re: Lubuntu - One Stop Thread

Not to sound like I'm pushing or anything, but in regards to that 4.2K
posts thread, most of them useless but some of them useful, this is
where the Ask Ubuntu format is good, since the accepted answer (in
otherwords, the one that is most helpful) will *always* be on top.

Just a thought, but the mythbuntu team is migrating from the forums to
AU over the next several weeks, no reason why Lubuntu couldn't migrate
over as well.

Cheers,
James Gifford