Re: LXDE Forum

Works okay from my phone with 1Mbit HSDPA connection.
Sounds more like a routing problem.

Have you or your friend with high speed internet connection tested
this with traceroute?amjjawad HOOHAA kirjoitti 11.11.2011 12:45:

Hello everyone,

Yet again, http://forum.lxde.org is so slow and not responsive at all.
I have a friend in another country with a high Internet speed
connection so I asked him to test it and he confirmed the website is
SO SLOW so it's not my PC or connection.

Is there anything wrong? some kind of maintenance? in case there is
any, is there any way that we can be informed? a banner maybe or an
email so one can know at least what is going on?

Please check and update us.

Thank you!

--

Best Regards,

amjjawad
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega Thread)
My Wiki Page | My Launchpad | My Ubuntu Forum Profile

My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words || I walk by faith, not by sight
|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || Keep It Simple and
Short