Re: PLEASE READ IT

On Sat, 12 Nov 2011 19:30:02 +0400
amjjawad HOOHAA <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Long story short, PLEASE read this and reply:
>
> http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=11449945&postcount=205
>
> This guy (mörgæs <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=939075>) has offered
> his help 2 months ago. I have already talked to someone in our team about
> that but he did not show any interest. His reply was unhelpful.
>
> Now, I'm asking this publicly. To whoever in charge of our website, PLEASE
> do listen to others and it's time to do some real work on our website.
> www.lubuntu.net is VERY important. With such growth of this amazing OS,
> it's a MUST have thing. I'm not sure how you think or what is your plans
> but if truth to be told, I'm also one of those who offered some help to
> update the website but the reply was so unhelpful at all.
>
> This is a *TEAM WORK* and if one can't do that, let the team do it.
>
> So sorry to write in such way, I'm sorry if this sound rude but I do love
> Lubuntu (it's not a secret anymore) and it's not only me, many others do
> that as well. Why do you block them? why not to listen to them? what will
> happen if you do what others are suggesting?
>
> Now, I'm not going to reply
> mörgæs<http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=939075>but one of the team
> who is in charge of our website must reply him IMHO.
>
> Thank you so much!
>
> ALL HAIL LUBUNTU!
>
> P.S.
> I'll inform him (mörgæs <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=939075>) that
> I sent his post and waiting for a reply.

I would suggest, that if mörgæs really wants to help, he produces some mock-ups of the site and/or points us to some examples of his work that overcome the percieved problems with lubuntu.net.  Waiting for other people will never achieve anything, nor will threats.  The lubuntu team is very small and very busy, often with real life.  I haven't been able to put the amount of work into the last couple of releases that I would of liked due to real life.

--
Yorvyk