Re: Weekly meetings - Finding the right time

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM, Benny Hult <hultbe@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Are we going to use #lubuntu(-offtopic) or #ubuntu-meeting?

It will be better if we have it in #ubuntu-meeting.

> Time is great for me, cycling it aint bad idea either when thinking
> about people living on the other side of the planet, like asia or
> western side of the america.

It will be better if we decide about cycling time after seeing the
members present for the meeting

Julien Lavergne kirjoitti 14.11.2011 9:43:
> Hi,
> I think we have enough topics to start on a weekly base, but we can do
> it less often in the future, if it's not necessary.

Exactly, we need topics atleast one day before the meeting so that
each can come forward and out the opinions.

--
Mohi
My Site