lubuntu-bug

I was using ubuntu-bug the other day to file a bug report. Ultimately the bug seemed to be traced back to the default settings of Lubuntu. Of course, in Launchpad, the bug is against Ubuntu and not Lubuntu. I think more than a few of us have seen that installing Ubuntu, adding the lubuntu-desktop meta package, and then removing the unnecessary stuff is not the same as a fresh Lubuntu install. That being said, it seems to me that this is a little misleading and perhaps inappropriate. What is true for Lubuntu is not necessarily true for Ubuntu and vice versa. This seems consistent with Elbuntu, for example, which shows up in the list of distros on Launchpad. That being said, what about having Lubuntu listed in the distro list and perhaps creating a *l*ubuntu-bug wrapper for apport. Thoughts?

wxl/walter

Follow ups