Re: logo

Aloha b,

First of all, it's not a newsletter, it's a mailing-list. It's not only a
place for announcing the newest version of Lubuntu, it's a place for
discussion.

Secondly I agree with Raphael that the theme should be nigh prefect and
consistent everywhere. That is one selling point of a distribution.

With metta, Chris