Re: Some considerations about the Precise theme

> But you'll know that the wallpaper must be BLUE ;)

I would like to propose... Lubuntu going for *GREEN*!

Reasons?
- It goes a little more with the standart of "efficient" SO (this is
important since it's the OS that most fits with the planet :)
- It differencies us from Kubuntu & Xubuntu (also blue...) giving Lubuntu a
self image to the world ("see! it's the 'green' ubuntu! - no man, it's
'lubuntu'")

Could be a dark green, to match well with black & grey and make a
sober/cool look.

I know that for corporative reasons we should go for blue... BUT imho i
think that's a paradigm that must fall (ubuntu nor mac are blue!)

Just think about it and tell what you think!

-- jpxsat