Re: Fw: Dropping i386 non-PAE as a supported kernel flavour in Precise Pangolin

Hiyas JM,

So there is no need to support the dropping of chip sets at 10.04, and none
of at the next release?

If  Lubuntu cannot support old hardware, as julien has argued & pleaded
about....

* What is the point of Lubuntu? *

Have a think of that question. It is one I have been asked many times, and
is it exactly things like this that let me say me say "*This is the point*
"...

regards,

Phill.