Re: How To Add Apps To Panel?

Aloha Swapnil,

I've done a quick search with google and ended on the official
lxde.orgwebsite. I've found this page [1] which is about the panel.
Apparently there is a section about the launchbar (Plugin ( type =
launchbar...etc). That is where you select which .desktop files you want to
show. I don't know if this is also true for Lubuntu (should be, but can't
check at the moment), but it should (as it's using lxde). I hope this
answers your question.

With metta, Chris

[1] http://wiki.lxde.org/en/LXPanel