Re: What happened to Lubuntu Control Center??

Am 24.11.2011 17:04, schrieb Gabriel Salles:
> Hi everybody
>
> I just tryed to install the Lubuntu Control Center and I realized that it
> is not at the 11.10 repositories... Is this project dead or what?
The project is not dead. But as it was decided not to include it with
Lubuntu, as pcmanfm has a settings menu which can show all settings I
guess it is no longer maintained (I think Julien was the maintainer for
it).
The development is stalled right now as I have a lot of other things to
do right now (until the end of winter).
Planned is a configuration file in which you can set icons and execute
commandlines. But all in all the application is more or less feature
complete. If you have any interesting idea on what to improve please
notice there is still the development page
https://launchpad.net/lubuntu-control-center where you add feature
requests.