Re: Software center doesn't think it's connected to internet

There was an update recently, maybe it fixed it.

 Maybe the cache didn't get built properly when they installed due to dodgy internet.

If you can get hold of the person, can you get them to file a bug please!

Although interesting, never had this problem.