Re: Website lubuntu.net design

Le 11/18/2011 04:53 AM, Julien Lavergne a écrit :
> Since there are some interests in lubuntu.net, I made a wiki page to gather ideas about it. Feel free to add you ideas to https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Marketing/Website_Plan. We can after decide a plan for the website.
Just a reminder, ideas for the website should be gather on the wiki page
: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/Marketing/Website_Plan
Please keep all the comments here. If people want to participe to the
Lubuntu life, they have to create a login for the wiki. The wiki is our
main tool to coordinate the work of the team, I don't want 2 different
sources of information.

We can have a discussion during the weekly meeting of next week, to try
to decide something.