Re: Reminder : IRC meeting tomorrow 20h UTC + Agenda

Hi Julien,

as always, the QA meeting is just before the Lubuntu one. Is there anything
for the QA team pertaining to Lubuntu that you wish me to raise?

On the plus side, I finally updated my 9.10 system to 11.04 (Lubuntu, of
course) and have now got access to the Virtual Machines again for testing.
Hopefully I can get back involved on testing stuff!