Re: Me again :)

On Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:04:24 +0000
Michael Rawson <michaelrawson76@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Great!
>
> I see no reason why we couldn't have a forum-Ubuntu has one, Kubuntu has one, presumably Xubuntu is gnashing their teeth to have one...

A separate forum is just unnecessary extra work and if we isolate ourselves, the general problems will have to be answered by the smaller number of Lubuntu users and not by the fine collection of experts Ubuntu already has.  Questions and experience will just get spread more thinly. Just stick with the Ubuntu one and tag post with Lubuntu if needed.

--
Yorvyk