Re: LxScreenshot update

Hello Stephen,

Where do I find LXScreenshot? I have Lubuntu PPA added but I can't find
LXScreenshot?!

On Sun, Nov 27, 2011 at 2:29 PM, Stephen Smally <eco.stefi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>wrote:

>  Hi, i have updated lxscreenshot, now it's possible use the command-line
> arguments (there is only one, --shot or -s, wich is a non-interactive mode).
> so we can setup the Stamp button to use 'lxscreenshot --shot', wich popup
> the window with the screenshot, an example:
>
> [image: scrot]
>
> The ppa is building.
>
> Regards
>
> Stephen Smally

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*