Re: Docs team

I must recognise I'm a bit confused on what wiki pages we must appear and
which ones not. This is a kind of blueprint task, but we already have this
in our respective areas (desktop, artwork, etc).

And there's another thing. There weren't any request from Canonical for
setting up new wiki entries, but they are keeping and modifying (if
necessary) ours.

Funny.

 <http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/> <http://www.lubuntu.net/>