Re: Wubi on 12.04

Hello Jean-Pierre,

I'm one of those who actually avoid Wubi. It could be helpful but the
headache afterward is a lot sometimes :)

IMHO, one can always try another alternative but that's me and YMMV :)

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 5:43 PM, Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset <jpxsat@xxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> One thing I would like to see in Lubuntu, is the presence of Wubi.
> I've wanted to "show" some friend/familiars/co-workers how Lubuntu rocks
> but the only way i get is by livecd... and they want to try it a little :)
> Wubi is a GREAT option for a lot of people (myself included since i have
> only one hard drive and original windows is installed on it ;)
>
> Is this possible?
>
> -- jpxsat

Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*