Re: Super Key

I assume you ment "~/"?
And pcmanfm bugs in Lubuntu can be reported on launchpad.
amjjawad HOOHAA kirjoitti 24.12.2011 16:46:
Sorry, its:
 /.config/openbox/lubuntu-rc.xml

Path is:  /.config/openbox
File is: lubuntu-rc.xml

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 6:44 PM, amjjawad HOOHAA <amjjawad@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Open your Home Folder and Press Ctrl+H

Find this: /.config/openboxlubuntu-rc.xml

All Key bindings are all there :)

I'm on Lubuntu 12.04 and the Menu shows up if I press the Super Key.

On Sat, Dec 24, 2011 at 6:14 PM, Jean-Pierre Vidal Piesset