Merry Christmas :)

To The BEST Team Ever,

Merry Christmas to you, wish you ALL the best in the world and may ALL your
dreams and wishes come true, AMEN!

This is the first time I join a Software Team that work so hard to develop
the most amazing OS that is Lubuntu. I'm proud to be here and so glad that
I can call myself a member of this great family :)

Happy Holidays and thanks for accepting me as a member in this wonderful
team!
I promise I shall carry on with what I have started and will do my best to
support Lubuntu, The Team and The Users.

YOU ARE THE BEST <3

--
Best Regards,

*amjjawad*
Lubuntu One Stop Thread (Mega
Thread)<http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1844755>
My Wiki Page <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/amjjawad> | My
Launchpad<https://launchpad.net/%7Eamjjawad> |
My Ubuntu Forum Profile <http://ubuntuforums.org/member.php?u=941822>

*My Actions Speak Louder Than My Words ||** ** I walk by faith, not by
sight **|| Imagination is more important than Knowledge || **Keep It Simple
and Short*