Re: Viewnior?

Yet another issue is, the underlying lib viewnior use, GtkImageView only
has gtk2 support.
It's a nice little library providing a lightweight and really fast
gtk-based image viewer UI component.
It's a pity that no gtk3 porting was done so far.
Sooner or later we need to migrate to gtk3. If this issue cannot be
resolved at the moment. :-(