Re: [Lxde-list] About lxpanel2

On Tue, 27 Dec 2011 13:19:32 +0800
PCMan <pcman.tw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Now I mainly focus on finishing pcmanfm 1.0, but previously I already have
> a proof-of-concept prototype for lxpanel2. It's now 40% finished.
> Here is the spec of the new lxpanel2.

Thanks for the update.

The spec sounds interesting, don't hesitate to push something when you have a working version.

However, I think we should keep lxpanel in maintenance mode, and include external contributions, as long as they are working, and not breaking anything :) This panel will be there for quite sometimes, we should not abandon it for now, at least until the rewrite is good enough.