Re: My story, and a big Thank-you

It's really a pleasure reading this. It's a confirmation of our work and
good news that keep us on the way. Everything you mention were the Lubuntu
targets (speed, simplicity, ultra-fast learning curve, easy-to-see)
specially using those (not so) old computers we have in a corner.

Anyway, your advertising over there is well apreciated! :)

Thanks so much.

 <http://lubuntublog.blogspot.com/>  <http://www.lubuntu.net/>