Re: Happy New Year 2012

Happy new year to you all from the Artwork Team, yes, I'm not Forever
Alone anymore! And I'm happy working together with Alexander, Julien
"Boss" Lavergne and all of you.

Mmm, yes, I must confess, we have a deal: a beer for every
appearance  :D

El dg 01 de 01 de 2012 a les 13:03 +0000, en/na David Reimer va
escriure: