Fwd: Meeting

Hi,

a couple of hours before the 1st lubuntu meeting, I have a QA [1] meeting.

This was sent to the couple of guys who are signed up for lubuntu QA, but
as I always get asked so many questions about QA / Testing I invite others
to attend. We only have a one hour slot, followed a couple of hours later
with our lubuntu meeting.

As the representative from lubuntu to the qa team please go easy on me &
ensure any topics you wish to discuss on the QA meeting are on the aganda.

I hope that just sitting in on a QA meeting will be educational to those
who are interested in joining our lubuntu-qa area. My apologies for being
the chair, it was not planned - I hate being the chair of meetings.

Oh, and just So I do not look like a complete fool, could someone sort out
[2] this link so it actually points to the meeting area. I have been via
Edubuntu, kubuntu to try and get it.......

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/QATeam/Meetings

[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Lubuntu/IRC%20Meetings