Re: Fwd: Derivatives using the LightDM GTK+ greeter

Actually I have one gtk2 based lightdm greeter which is more themable than
the one provided by lightdm-gtk-greeter. I have an updated version in my
harddisk, but it's not yet fully ported to the latest lightdm APIs. Maybe I
can take some time to finish it.
Anyone interested?