lubuntu-desktop team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
[Bug 911905] Re: hitting enter on install screen 1 forces language to top selection
** Changed in: gtk
Status: New => Fix Released
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Lubuntu,
which is subscribed to the bug report.
hitting enter on install screen 1 forces language to top selection
Status in GTK+ GUI Toolkit:
Status in “gtk+3.0” package in Ubuntu:
When choosing "install xubuntu" from the cd menu, hitting enter on the
first screen causes the language to jump to the topmost language.
Verified using both VirtualBox and Hardware, this can be reproduced in
both Ubuntu and Xubuntu desktop images.
1. when cd spins up, hit enter to accept default language
2. hold right shift in Ubuntu for cd menu, menu is default in Xubuntu
3. Select "Install Xubuntu" or "Install Ubuntu"
4. At first screen in Ubiquity, hit enter to select English and continue
5. Note next screen is not in English.
DistroRelease: Ubuntu 12.04
Package: ubiquity 2.9.10
ProcVersionSignature: Ubuntu 3.2.0-7.13-generic-pae 3.2.0-rc7
Uname: Linux 3.2.0-7-generic-pae i686
Date: Wed Jan 4 18:04:56 2012
LiveMediaBuild: Xubuntu 12.04 "Precise Pangolin" - Alpha i386 (20120104)
PATH=(custom, no user)
UpgradeStatus: No upgrade log present (probably fresh install)
To manage notifications about this bug go to: