Re: Marketing Team?

Hello Phill :)

I thought so but was in need to check :)
Oh right, it means I'm involved too as long as I'm a member of The
Communication Team :P GREAT!

Since we are talking about "Marketing", I have a request or a question to
ask:
Is it possible to have T-Shirt with Lubuntu Printed on? Mugs? stuff like
that? anything I could use over here to convert people to Linux and
Lubuntu? that would be a great tool if you ask me.
I don't mind to wear that T-Shirt and walk daily and if no one will even
bother to ask, I'll talk about it :)

I have already started to talk about Linux and Lubuntu since a long time
but these days, I'm very serious to convert more people and talk more about
it.

I made this: https://www.facebook.com/WOWLubuntu but that's nothing and
won't be enough so I'm looking for person to person contact or whatever
they call it :)

I wonder if Canonical could do this? even if it's Ubuntu T-Shirts that will
do the job, I assume.

Thanks!

P.S.
I wish I could do these T-Shirts myself but that is way too much for
someone like me :P