lubuntu-irc-ops team mailing list archive

Re: IRC Operator training class 7th March 20:00 UTC

Hi Alan and team,

please accept my apologies, that is the exact time of the Lubuntu meeting
on #ubuntu-meeting and as QA is a burning issue as we approach April, I
will not be able to attend. I will, of course, read through the logs.

@Unit193, I'm assuming you will be at the class room session and not at the
lubuntu meeting, please let me know if there is anything you wish me to
bring up on behalf of the lubuntu-irc-ops team at the lubuntu meeting.

Regards,

Phill.