X.org updates

Hi everyone, two things about the recent update of X.org if you have an NVidia card/173 driver.

-It seems to uninstall your drivers, then only offers you one in jockey, rather than the usual five.

-If you do try to install your drivers, the computer seems to boot, then hangs at a backlit screen. You can only get it to boot again if you remove the driver. (via recovery mode or chroot)

Just to warn people. Also, what do I file a bug against (one of the many x packages, nvidia drivers (which won't get fixed)...?). Or what do I need to apport?

Thanks,

Michael

--
Michael Rawson <michaelrawson76@xxxxxxxxx>